Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Victory Sportdesign and Trkac Running Store

Please welcome new Wanderplace sponsors Victory Sportdesign and Trkač Specialty Running Store! Both have provided material support to me in my pursuit of long distance adventures. I appreciate their quality of service and contributions to the running community.

http://victorysportdesign.com/
Victory Sportdesign, owned by Victor Ballesteros, manufactures a line of drop bags based on Western States size requirements. The bags have design features inspired by years of running ultra races. I met Victor in 2012 when the bags were first being developed. Besides pacing me at the 2013 North Face 50 Mile, Victor has donated gear for the 2014 Western States 100. I am proud to endorse his products. He continues to innovate and improve his drop bags, which are omnipresent at aid stations across the country.

http://www.trkac.com/Home_Page.html
Trkač Running Store (pronounced "tracks") in Grass Valley is my local shop in Gold Country. When I began running in 2009, a trip to the running store meant a 45 minute drive to Auburn Running Company. Since opening, owners Mark and Leatrice Erickson have developed a loyal following, encouraging and enabling runners of every shape, size and speed. In addition to providing Grass Valley and Nevada City with premium running products, Trkač works with the Sierra Trailblazers in supporting a local running team.

No comments:

Post a Comment